|Product Name||5T Tracked Transport Vehicle for Small Tracked Transport Vehicle Mountain Tracked Transport Dumper Vehicle|
|power||93 kW/130 HP|
|Rated speed||2350 rpm/min|
|Track tightening length||2800mm|
|Upper floor clearance||950mm|
|bunker size||2600 mm long * 2200 mm wide * 1200 mm high|
|Main Pump Flow||2*63L/min|
|Working pressure||31.5 MPa|
|Rotating speed of rotary mechanism||1.5-2 rpm/min|
|Multiplex valve||High Pressure Pilot|
Tracked vehicle refers to the "car" that uses the tracked driving system instead of the wheel driving system. This kind of vehicle has low pressure on the ground unit, small subsidence, strong adhesion and strong driving capacity. The cab, cargo platform or carriage are basically the same as those of ordinary wheeled vehicles. Generally, according to the structure of driving system, it can be divided into three types: front axle (driven axle) sled or wheel, rear axle track semi-caterpillar, front and rear axle track full caterpillar and interchangeable wheel and track wheel-caterpillar.
Tracked dump truck can adapt to complex and harsh road conditions such as paddy field, swamp, muddy field road, rugged mountain road, soft grassland and desert, wet and slippery ice and snow. It is widely used in agricultural and forestry orchard transportation, cargo yard loading, water conservancy construction, infrastructure engineering and mining sites.
1. Wide range of use, simple structure, smooth transmission, labor-saving operation, easy to achieve automatic control.
2. It is suitable for complex road conditions such as marshes, rivers, deserts, paddy fields, tropical rainforests, snow and ice.
3. Single cylinder power system, low fuel consumption.
4. High traction, good performance of climbing and grasping land, and strong transportation capacity.
5. Small turning radius, flexible, especially suitable for narrow space, reduce the cost of road construction.
6. Equipped with electric starting, centralized handle, easy to operate.
7. Equipped with hydraulic take-off and landing, self-unloading, reduce labor intensity and improve transportation efficiency.